Common faults of MBR0.18 plate heat exchanger:
1. The common failures of the plate heat exchanger during operation are leakage, leakage and liquid leakage.
2. The reasons for the leakage include insufficient clamping size, poor gasket adhesion, and foreign particles or defects on the gasket surface. The bolt should be clamped or the equipment disassembled as appropriate.
3. If there is a small amount of leakage during the operation, the pressure should be reduced to zero, and the bolts should be tightened by 2 ~ 3mm each time, not too much. If the leakage still occurs after tightening, the rubber pad needs to be replaced.
4. Leaks or leaks occur after long-term operation, and the dimensions cannot be resolved after clamping, which proves that the rubber pads are aging and should be replaced again.
5. The equipment has liquid leakage phenomenon, which is caused by cracks or perforations in the plate. The equipment should be opened to check the condition of the plates. If there are problems with individual plates, the plates should be replaced. If the service life is too long, the equipment should be replaced.