Plate heat exchangers are now used more and more widely, and plate heat exchangers are also used in winter, but because the weather is too cold in winter, we must do a good job of antifreeze of plate heat exchangers. Let ’s understand some plate heat exchangers Antifreeze method of heat exchanger.
1. If it is a water meter installed in an outdoor water meter well, the first thing we need to do is to clear the accumulated water in the well. We need to keep it dry and fill it with sand.
2. It is also possible to wind up the plate heat exchanger with insulation material. If it is a water supply facility in the shade, it needs to be thickened.
3. If the water pipe is installed outdoors, you can use warm things to wrap the position of the water pipe and valve of the plate heat exchanger. It should be noted that the package should not be wet, otherwise the anti-freezing work of the plate heat exchanger may not be done.
4. Perform multi-faceted system maintenance and maintenance on the secondary pressurized water supply equipment, and wrap the frosty parts with insulation material.
5. For the plate heat exchanger water pipe that has been frozen, we need to unscrew the faucet and wrap the faucet with hot towel and pour warm water to thaw the faucet.
In order that our plate heat exchanger equipment can be used normally in cold winter weather, antifreeze work is very important.