使用一段时间以后一定要进行清洗， The plate heat exchanger
must be cleaned after using it for a period of time.
As a professional manufacturer, what are the cleaning methods we often use? Cleaning is the prerequisite for our use, so let us understand the introduction of the cleaning method of the lower plate heat exchanger:
1. Pickling: Use acid pickling liquid and impurities such as scale to react, which is convenient for subsequent processes.
2. Alkali washing: The application of alkaline washing to remove organic compounds and oil stains and soften the scale makes it easier to remove. The time is between 10-24 hours, and the temperature is usually 85 degrees Celsius. At the same time, local impurities are removed from the surface and taken away.
3. Neutralize and passivate; passivation film appears on the surface of metal with passivation agent.
4. Rinsing uses a combination of rinsing liquid and iron ions remaining in the system to reduce the [Fe2 + / Fe3 +] content, and prepares for passivation, so as to avoid the equipment from rusting back.
5. Rinse with water after alkaline washing: It is to remove the residual alkaline cleaning solution and generate soluble substances.
6. Rinse with water after pickling: To remove the residual acid and solid particles that have fallen off, at the same time remove the secondary floating rust that occurs when washing with water.
7. Water flushing and system pressure test: Water flushing and pressure test is to remove the ash, sand, metal oxides and loose dirt in the system, and the flow rate is less than 0.3 meters.
Here's how to clean the plate heat exchanger. For more information, please feel free to contact us.