When each product or device is in its design stage, every designer will rack their brains to think about how to make this product device both beautiful and generous, and give play to its practicality. The design of the plate heat exchanger is the same, because when users use the product, they mainly consider that only by knowing the design hotspots of the product can they fully understand its performance, and then they can better use the product. Play an effective role, and create benefits. Therefore, the characteristics of the product at the time of design are very important. So what are its design characteristics?
1. High efficiency and energy saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000 ～ 4500kcal / m2 · ° C · h, which is 3 ~ 5 times higher than the heat efficiency of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
2. Easy to clean and easy to disassemble: The plate heat exchanger relies on clamping bolts to clamp the clamping plates, so it is easy to disassemble and can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, the surface of the plate is smooth, high in turbulence and difficult to scale. Power plant valve 3. Compact structure: The heat exchanger plates are closely arranged. Compared with other types of heat exchangers, the heat exchanger has a smaller footprint and takes up less space. It is 1/5 of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
4. No liquid leakage: The heat exchanger's sealed tank is provided with a liquid leakage channel, and various media will not collide. Even if there is a leak, the medium is always discharged outward.
5. Strong adaptability: The heat exchanger plate is an independent element, which can be added or removed at will according to requirements, and has various forms; it can be applied to various different and process requirements.
6. Long service life: The heat exchanger is pressed by stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, which can withstand various corrosive media. The rubber pad can be replaced at will, and it can be easily installed and disassembled for maintenance.
The plate heat exchanger has a wide range of applications, and the design features of this product also play an economic benefit in various application industries. When the user accepts the product, he must do a good job of the acceptance work carefully. Once the problem is found, he should immediately report to the manufacturer to resolve it, and the designer should note that the user must explain to the user the replacement of the same heat exchange system. The area of the heat exchanger will vary depending on the equipment manufacturer. Otherwise, if the user changes the equipment manufacturer under the premise that the heat exchanger area is unchanged, it will have unexpected results.